World of Tanks Monitor is a gadget for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 8.
1. Displays player’s achievements.
2. Displays last 2-weeks statistics .
4. Pinging all the WoT clasters.
5. Connection test.
6. Banners from the World of Tanks.
7. User-defined picture instead of banners.
9. Check-boxes in the setting for hiding unneeded features.
User achievements information is updated every 15 minutes by default (can be adjusted in the translations file) and also after pressing the title with user name. You can hide the unneeded features using check-boxes from the third settings panel.
Using this gadget new players can choose a version with lowest ping for the installation. Also you can check the ping of your version before starting the game. It is very important to save your network resources when gadget is running, therefore it automatically switches to ping per minute after one minute of intensive ping. You can DblClick at the top area of the gadget in order to wake it up. Fast ping Interval can be changed in the translations file.