Wolfrat .95

Home Forums PC Talk Software Wolfrat .95

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

I have added the .95 version of wolfrat in the Misc downloads of site. Just download unzip and install. This is the one two people have been running for awhile, and finally clued me into it after many months of headaches not being able to connect to Ghillie School.

You will need a user/pass to login to a server, please see server admin for this. :cool2

WILEY COYOTE-URWILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

Doesn't the server admin need to have the new version installed first?

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    WILEY COYOTE-UR @ May 24 2008, 08:04 AM wrote:
    Doesn't the server admin need to have the new version installed first?

No wolf rat on your machine only connects to the server game running. So the server does not need to run wolfrat, infact the only reason to run wolfrat as the server admin is to control you own server easier.

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

WolfRat is running on Ghillie School only to set up the running banner at the bottom of the screen. I am sure there are other ways to do that but I took the lazy way out.

To allow others to connect to Ghillie School, i only had to configure the admin.cfg file. There I set the username and password.

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GHILLIE-UR @ May 24 2008, 12:36 PM wrote:
    WolfRat is running on Ghillie School only to set up the running banner at the bottom of the screen. I am sure there are other ways to do that but I took the lazy way out.

To allow others to connect to Ghillie School, i only had to configure the admin.cfg file. There I set the username and password.

Don't forget the port # in game.cfg and making sure the router allows the port to the right IP

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Anyone try this new version yet?

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

No, it for those of us who never got it after everyone else upgraded and didn't bother to tell anyone else……Ghillie and Shock :willy

Fu and I complained several times on TeamSpeak/Mumble about how every time we logged into WolfRat we would get kicked out or WolfRat would crash. And yet not once did either of you say there was an update, which just happened to fix that problem.

I know this is coming across strong and I'm not meaning it that way. I'm not upset, just frustrated. :banghead

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GARGOYLE-UR @ Jun 5 2008, 03:47 PM wrote:
    No, it for those of us who never got it after everyone else upgraded and didn't bother to tell anyone else……Ghillie and Shock :willy

Fu and I complained several times on TeamSpeak/Mumble about how every time we logged into WolfRat we would get kicked out or WolfRat would crash. And yet not once did either of you say there was an update, which just happened to fix that problem.

I know this is coming across strong and I'm not meaning it that way. I'm not upset, just frustrated. :banghead

6 months of headaches :banghead

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.