Whirly Bird Showdown

Home Forums Game Talk Map Making Whirly Bird Showdown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WILEY COYOTE-URWILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

Please leave advice/requests for change on the Helicopter desert map known as “Whirly Bird Showdown” here:

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

motorcycles

Some kind of cover in the zone.

Keymaster
    GARGOYLE-UR @ Dec 26 2006, 12:26 PM wrote:
    motorcycles

Some kind of cover in the zone.

Motorcycles have been added at the starting points and at some PSPs.

Cover is for sissys. Carry a stinger and an umbrella.

Anonymous

Maybe add some type of tanks or cannons or something to defend against the helicopters? Too hard to run back to an armory thats at another PSP. Maybe a large caliber gun on toip of the buildings? I'm sure they will run out of ammo but it will help somewhat. Most of the maps we just can hold a PSP when there are helo's and talks but not an even amount.

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Cover is for sissys. Carry a stinger and an umbrella.

:lol

Quote:
    Maybe add some type of tanks

Tanks will be too difficult to clear.

Maybe just put an armory in the zone.

Anonymous

Ya but if there are armories in every zone then we will have to go in 2 at a time because FU will come in behind us and slit our throats…like he does. :p

what about some type of anti air cannon, etc? I know there has to be something? I'm not talking full range of defenses or anything. Just a smaller cannon that slightly evens things up. I'm just looking at it since when I was playing on the map I was only one guy in the PSP and 2 gunships came and swatted me like a fly before I could even make it to an armory. We of course lost the PSP. what about those cannons that were mounted on the one KOTH? The ones that look like tanks with no bodies or the small calls on the top of the peronel carriers? Hell even a stand up 50 cal on the top of the building. Something bigger than the small arms fire I guess.

Keymaster

There are some anti-aircraft weapons, but the one I tried got me nice and murdered by the very bird I was shooting at.

They wont make it for this week, but yea, I'll add some heavier antiaircraft weaponry to either the KOTH or the nearest PSP.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.