Trouble shooting

Home Forums Game Talk Map Making Trouble shooting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Well as I described to you guys in the game, in 3D mode I just get a yellow stick box for a building on my maps. Anyone have any suggestions?

GARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

Have you tried different buildings?

Have you tried to move the building to see if that made any difference?

Fubar-UR
    Keymaster
    JAWS-UR @ Dec 15 2006, 08:13 PM wrote:
    Well as I described to you guys in the game, in 3D mode I just get a yellow stick box for a building on my maps. Anyone have any suggestions?

Yah, go on nova forums and try to search it.

Anonymous

Yeah I tried different buildings, same ole. I am looking at Nova now.

WILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

I am wondering if you have it set to some kind of wire-frame view. Don't know for sure, but it would be worth a search on the forums for how to turn them off, or rather turn skins on.

Anonymous

I think I found the problem. I think it wasn't totally updated, afterward it worked. Thanks for the suggestions.

GARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

Jaws, I think I found out your issue. At least I ran into this and this was the fix.

After you open NILE an place an object, click on the arrow button. Its the one on the far left, second from the top tool bar. You building should show up.

It has to do with selection. The arrow button is the select / de-select tool. So if the select button isn't selected then the program doesn't know to show the objects. At least that is way I have found.

Hope this fixes your problem. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.