The I bought DFX2 Thread

Home Forums Game Talk Delta Force games The I bought DFX2 Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Please post here if you purchased the game and installed it.

Give some feedback as well. :gj

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

I bought the game and working o the install as I type. I bought it direct from nova and used the download option of 955mb for $29.99

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

When does it hit the stores??

Does this mean Novaworld will be hosting full blown servers??

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Hits store Tuesday.

There are a bunch of server online right now!

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Got server up Ghillie School XTREME and was in playing with 2 other guys had a blast.

WILEY COYOTE-URWILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

As I mentioned elsewhere, I bought the game on Amazon for $27.99. Ships this week, but I'll be TDY. Will install upon return.

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

No TDY for you! LOL

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    FUBAR-UR @ May 31 2009, 09:30 PM wrote:
    Got server up Ghillie School XTREME and was in playing with 2 other guys had a blast.

After I left had server going for couple hours and lots of people kept coming in and those same two guys were still playing!

I hope to start working on our 1st UR map this week. I have heard you can still use Nile, you just have to re point the resource folder to DFX2. Yes it does have the DF MED map maker, I have not tried it yet, looks like the good old MED from DF2 days with some changes, but it does not have 3D only wireframe.

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

I will be picking it up tomorrow and install Wed. I will definately hav it up for Thursday.

Now the question is will everyone else have it installed and ready to go Thursday so we can play DFX2 instead of JOE? :comp

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

I doubt everyone will be ready this week, but I will be on Thursday before JOE time

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Ok some useful DFX2 info

Currently there is no Scope Zoom (Except spec ops server, so hopefully they will give us that option soon

Wolf rat does work with DFX2 but you must copy and paste your admin.cfg file from JO in your DFX2 folder.

Nile does work with DFX2 from what I can see but you have to change your resource folder.

will post more when I find it.

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

Most stores are either out or did not get any in stock. I think Nova didnt push it and made this a very soft opening. So, I just downloaded in online. Took about 30 minutes and I didnt have to pay sales tax. LOL

Not to many servers online and those that are dont have much in them. Just wide open spaces to shoot. Needs a lot of good custom maps.

I'm on though and ready to play.

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

I picked up a copy on the way home from work. Loaded it and joined a few servers.

No scope zoom = :lame

Can't find how to be a Medic = :lame X 2

Graphics = :1010

Need to remap the keys = :roll

WILEY COYOTE-URWILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

Crap, if it still uses NILE, I still have a map making problem. I guess I'll try another reinstall.

Anyone know how to 'allow' a program in McAfee?

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

I comes with the old map maker called MED

But you can still use nile. I hae Mcafee and will not use it sorry no help here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.