Protect your Tiki God S&D ICE

Home Forums Game Talk Map Making Protect your Tiki God S&D ICE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Any suggestions

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

I came in late on that one, but from what I saw it looked good.

Where was the Rebel spawn point? It seemed like it was half way between A and the tiki god. If thats true, then I think that needs to get moved, cause it seemed like every time I was working my way up and I killed someone, they would spawn and be on me in 2 seconds.

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GARGOYLE-UR @ Aug 29 2008, 11:59 PM wrote:
    I came in late on that one, but from what I saw it looked good.

Where was the Rebel spawn point? It seemed like it was half way between A and the tiki god. If thats true, then I think that needs to get moved, cause it seemed like every time I was working my way up and I killed someone, they would spawn and be on me in 2 seconds.

A spawn was supposed to be closer and at edge of water. rebel spawn was at dock building by big boat. I think I might ad multiple red spawns to mix it up a bit

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

I like it now I know what I'm shooting for or defending.

It can be rough at A when you are attacking, but I think thats part of it. Even when you had us pinned we were still eventually able to get all the targets.

Only two things I would change. The dirt bike over by A need to be moved down the way a bit. There were a couple to times I had to swim across because the ski's were all blown and to get up on the other side you have to swim down a ways. Then when you get up the bikes are way up the bank.
    Second, the rebel armory that is also a target on their side, you can get in, but you can't get out.

Fun map!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.