New Mod “Advanced Warefare”

Home Forums Game Talk Joint Ops games New Mod “Advanced Warefare”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

[doHTML]

[/doHTML]

WILEY COYOTE-URWILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

Be sure to watch the 'trailer #2' also, and then you'll know why I say (and pardon me)

F |_| ck YEA!!!!

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

Sweet!!! That will be cool. New Maps :rocker

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster
    GARGOYLE-UR @ Nov 1 2007, 06:09 PM wrote:
    Sweet!!! That will be cool. New Maps :rocker

Hell not just new maps but vehicles, planes, armor etc.

Hell ya, I'm game if everyone else is.

Anonymous

I am really excited about the new vehicules and IA.

The addition of the A-10 is particularly heartwarming…

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster
    JAWS-UR @ Nov 3 2007, 05:29 PM wrote:
    The addition of the A-10 is particularly heartwarming…

What, you have a thing against tankers??????

WILEY COYOTE-URWILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

From Shok's description here, and over TeamSpeak, this doesn't sound so good after all.

On thing mentioned in VOIP, but not here is that the planes REPLACE copters, so the whirlybirds are gone in AW.

I'm fine with bypassing a team-wide install of this mod if everyone else is. If you guys want to try it out, I say to call for a vote.

Anonymous

What, you have a thing against tankers??????

No just have an affinity for the A-10. The thing is simply a BAMF. Saw one in a demo at an airshow at Edwards and you couldn't hear the thing coming, then it made a banking u-turn in about two seconds. Thankfully the depleted uranium gatling gun was not used on the crowd.

I agree with Wiley. Just skip it. I am just waiting for the new game. If there isn't one, maybe we should go to Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. Maybe on that game we can actually hunt the Taliban and Al Quaida.

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

After spending many a year inside the exact weapon the Warthog was designed to destroy, they give me the willies. It ain't human the damage one of those planes can inflict on a life loving DAT.

As to the new mod, I tried and left BF2 because of the planes. They were like unstoppable airborne battleships. Never liked them or the players that would teamkill to get one.

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

Sounds like negativity for the new mod. I have not tired it yet but after hearing what Shock said, I'm willing to hold off. That's the problem when it is a mod on an existing game. I love the simplicity of Joint Ops and the fun we all have. Unlike other games everyone is on the same playing field and similar abilities. I've tried BF 2142 and unless your an expert they put you up agains other players that have earned all the weapons and abilities. Like only having a knife agains someone fully loaded. I hate it. Tried a few other games but still like JO. Just wish DF2 was back with better graphics. Love sniping with an M60. lol

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    BONES-UR @ Nov 4 2007, 09:51 PM wrote:
    Just wish DF2 was back with better graphics. Love sniping with an M60. lol

Can you say DFX?

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

I sure can:

DFX

See, I'm a big boy now. :p

Anonymous

uh uh,sure,ok,whatever,works for me……… :cool2

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

OK, call me dense but I thought we were moving away from JO. Is this something we want to download and run? If so, what is the link?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.