Home Front

Home Forums PC Talk Software Home Front

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GHILLIE-UR wrote:
    Are you saying you are hosting a Home Front server?

Correct, I went out and bought the game as there is a lot of good talk about it. it is made by the same company THQ as frontlines. Its like a newer updated version of FOW. Tons of servers when I went online.

I downloaded the server files and put up a homefront server and people started joining right away!

I will be playing it of and on, but will play what we decide to play on thursdays.

Since the do not have a demo for Homefront I wanted to try it and the only way was to buy HF.

From what I played it was fun, but need to play it more. There are some changes, but You can tell its kind of a updated version of FOW, as there are some things that remind you of it (Drones, weapons, etc…)

If anyone wants to pick up a copy and play let me know and I will put up a server to just mess around.

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

I think just you and your buddy have it, so you can give him a call and I’m sure he will love to play with you. :boo :taunt

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GARGOYLE-UR wrote:
    I think just you and your buddy have it, so you can give him a call and I’m sure he will love to play with you. :boo :taunt

Your buddy has Crisis 2 thanks for playing and paying attention.

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

Boys!!! Are we going to have to send both of you to timeout?

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

No I took care of him last night during dinner :mini

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

Try again Fu, he said he got the game. You were just not around. :true

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GARGOYLE-UR wrote:
    Try again Fu, he said he got the game. You were just not around. :true

Neither was anyone else, it was just the two of ya in the Hot tub. Pennies from Heaven :boo

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster
    FUBAR-UR wrote:
    it was just the two of ya in the Hot tub

Does any one have an extra gallon or two of mental bleach?

BTW I have Home Front sitting on my desk ready to install. Thank you, Mrs Ghillie. :1010

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

So FU got it first and likes it.
    Ghillie when and caught it.
    Question is will anyone else get it? Gargoyle? Willie? Lone?
    I’m planning on catching it this weekend after I get paid. :cool2

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

I’m ready to put up a server to mess around whenever you are!

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

Don’t take off too fast there Skippy. Mrs Ghillie tells me I have to pass my Javascript test first. I should be ready to sit that exam mid next week.

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

So I picked up the game, installed it. Completed all the first solo play games. (Very intense, cool scenes and awsome weapons).
    I’ve been playing the multiplayer. Sometimes I’m getting pwned sometimes I’m the pwner. Even though you hvae to progress (ladder) for some gear, the basic gear is equal and can hold it’s own in fights so you dont feel over matched.

FU and I played a 1 x 1 match and it was a blast. It woud be even better with everyone.

The game is VERY similar to Frontlines with a lot more weapons and load out choices. The really cool ones like drones are much more accurate and VERY deadly but they are short lived so if your on the recieving end you dont feel like a fish in a barrell for long and you get more points for revenge kills.

Overall really good game, highly recommended for the whole squad.

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

On Thursday, I will be available to play whichever game we decide to play.

GARGOYLE-URGARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

This is where I got it from: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250794572462&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Comes out to $27 bucks shipped from TX.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.