Home Front

Home Forums PC Talk Software Home Front

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Video that shows Multiplayer

[youtube:xr3w76yu]cg3ysQ5xSvI[/youtube:xr3w76yu]

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

The requirements are as follows:

Minimum Specification
    • Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz
    • 2 GB RAM
    • Shader Model 3.0 graphics card with 256MB of memory
    • NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS or ATI Radeon 1900XT
    • 10GB of free hard drive space

Recommended
    • Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Quad Core 2 GHz+ CPU
    • 2 GB RAM
    • NVidia GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon 4850
    • 10 GB of free hard drive space

WILEY COYOTE-URWILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

I REALLY Don’t want to keep shifting to other games constantly. kthanks.

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

I will say this, the graphics for HomeFront look awesome. I am not even sure my system will even run it properly.

Since I only get about three to four hours a week to devote to mindless bang bang shootem up, I see my self becoming someone’s HomeFront target dummy. I simply do not have the time it takes to rack up the experience points to survive or battle points to armor up. Any chance of me buying the game to to see how well it plays? Maybe, you have to die sometime.

We would have to modify our practice of just us playing a game because I feel the newer games are for large groups of players. That is not to say we all couldn’t join the same side, squad up and then commence to be owned by some 14 year old on spring break playing on his daddy’s WiFi link. :ouch

We have already seen the dangers of opening our server to the rest of the world, someone jumps in, blasts us to worm gruel and never takes the hint to leave. We end up killing the server and then password protecting ourselves so we can have fun trash talking with one another.

Ok, I will stop being a whine baby and dive in front of Gargoyle’s bullets now.

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

I understand guys, but we need to keep an eye out as I do not see Nova doing anything lately?

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

I can see the value of moving forward due to lack of support from NovaLogic.

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

Well Nova is up to something. The latest is that they got bought out and that Novalogic has until end of month to renew Angel Falls registration name or they loose it to the public.
    There has been a couple of videos posted but many forum responders say they are old.
    This did appear on Novalogics site however which may indicate some acitivity.

In preparation for upcoming releases of new products and services, NovaLogic is restructuring various web servers so as to provide a more cohesive environment. During the course of this restructuring, some redundancy will be removed, and some favorite NovaWorld legacy features will be revived. During this process we foresee no significant service outages. The changes will be ongoing, and should enhance organization and game-play. Please keep watching this Announcement section for updates and information.

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    BONES-UR wrote:
    Well Nova is up to something. The latest is that they got bought out and that Novalogic has until end of month to renew Angel Falls registration name or they loose it to the public.
    There has been a couple of videos posted but many forum responders say they are old.
    This did appear on Novalogics site however which may indicate some acitivity.

In preparation for upcoming releases of new products and services, NovaLogic is restructuring various web servers so as to provide a more cohesive environment. During the course of this restructuring, some redundancy will be removed, and some favorite NovaWorld legacy features will be revived. During this process we foresee no significant service outages. The changes will be ongoing, and should enhance organization and game-play. Please keep watching this Announcement section for updates and information.

Saw all that weeks ago.

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

Maybe so but you didn’t post it or share it for others. :boo

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster
    BONES-UR wrote:
    Maybe so but you didn’t post it or share it for others. :boo

Because with nova it could say that for 2 years and nothing, look at angel falls.

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

Believe and it will come. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad. It’s like a carousell, pay the quarter, go round and round…….

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Listen Mr. Gillmore, go to your happy place. :boo

BONES-URBONES-UR
    Keymaster

LMAO. I knew you would like that quote. Rock on FU :rocker

Fubar-URFubar-UR
    Keymaster

Got the game and its installed.

Got the server setup and was able to connect.

Now I have to get in and play it. :jeep

GHILLIE-URGHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

Are you saying you are hosting a Home Front server?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.