Frontlines:Fuel of War

Home Forums PC Talk Software Frontlines:Fuel of War

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    GHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

If you give me the full list of ports needed we can try my server again.

Anonymous

Check your email

Anonymous

OK so it looks like at least 4 of us have the game. Did we want to see about setting up a little game time sometime in the near future here?

Chris

**UPDATE**
    I’m gonna fire up the server and see about some game time tonight. I will be on sometime around 7pm or so. If there server isn’t up it will be because Im not there or it had problems. If problems I will post here.

Server Name: Ghillie School

GARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster
    The Freeman-UR wrote:
    Here is the recomendation per the designer.

CPU: Pentium 4 2.8GHz+ or equivalent AMD Athlon 2800+
    RAM: 768MB for Windows XP / 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista
    HD: 11.5 GB
    GPU: nVidia 6800GT (SM3) or ATI X800XT (SM2)
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Just wanted to point out, this is the Minimum System Requirements. One should never run the minimum.

Recommended System Requirements:
    Core2 E6400 (2.13GHz) or AMD X2 5000+
    1.5GB RAM
    nVidia 8600GTX or ATI X2600

Guess I need to get more RAM and a better video card. Wish I knew before now that this was needed. Game play is going to suck.

GHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

Awesome, since Gargoyle has a sucky system, I might be able to cut through his cheats and kill him. :cool2

Anonymous

Have you even tried it yet to see if “it sucks”?

I played it on my wifes PC, which is barely the “minimum” and it played fine. I wasn’t able to crank everything up but it still played fine, no different than JO.

So I say try it before tomorrow night and then report back.

GARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster

Just to be clear, I didn’t say the game is going to suck, just my game play.

I will try it and let you know.

GHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

I think his sucky game play would be good. :taunt

Anonymous

Im all for sucky game play. I think there is going to be a learning curve for all of us on this one. As much as it is similar to JO it is also just as different in controls and game play/action. Should still be fun though! Im looking forward to it.

Anonymous

If anyone is up for it I’m gonna fire up the server tonight and get some frontline practice in.

GHILLIE-UR
    Keymaster

Shok, did you get it up? I stopped by about 8PM your time and nothing.

Anonymous

I had it up for a few around 7:30 but shut it down close to 8pm since I didn’t hear from anyone. I ended up watching a movie with the wife.

If anyone wants to play during the week or any other days post and let me know. The server is dialed in now and has punkbuster running too. I would leave it running but it’s on the wifes system. I gave pops my server since it is a smaller pc for his traveling needs. Have to build a new one now.

WILEY COYOTE-UR
    Keymaster

Well I finally have a system up and running Joint Ops again, and you guys are looking to move games. Sheesh. Let me know if/when Thursday nights are going to be solely Frontlines instead. :(

Fubar-UR
    Keymaster

It’s only $5

GARGOYLE-UR
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.